AIM
rauh528

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Wow

This really lifted my spirits

story of a loser story of a loser

It was good,

But why were all the conformists bald? It seemed like the guy was being beaten up by a bunch of budists.

The Jedi Song The Jedi Song

1704.9 Kb!!???

HOW!!!????

Yeah, great movie.

damnhooligan responds:

Compressed all the audio to 22500Hz wav files, and then let Flash compress them further into mp3s upon export. You sacrifice sound quality for the sake of size, but it really helps.

Numa Gone Wild Numa Gone Wild

dull

I didn't laugh once the entire movie. I don't even think I cracked a smile at one point. It was really dull and repetitive to be honest. I will give you some points for decent graphics.

USA vs. Japan USA vs. Japan

OMG

This MUST get turd of the week. It';s so contravertial. EVERONETHAT SEES THIS REVIEW MUST VOTE 0 ON THIS MOVIE EVERY DAY THIS WEEK. PLZZZZZZZ

Bounty Hunter Bounty Hunter

COol

NOt bAD. Oh yeah, by the way, mushroom_cloud is a loser. Read his review of "clock game trailer" It's really sad.

Bird Battles Trailure Bird Battles Trailure

Hey

just for fun, how about everyone that sees this review vote 5 on this submission every day just to see how high it can get.
The movie itself sucks, so it'd be really funny seeing it on the top 50!

Clocks game trailer Clocks game trailer

WOW

THAT NERD "mushroom_cloud" MUST REALLY HAVE A LOT OF ON HIS HANDS. HE SEEMS TO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN ANALYSE EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF FLASHMAKERS COMPLETE STRANGERS ARE. well to be fair, he's made TONS of great flashes himself. LOL!

b.f.t.b. trailer b.f.t.b. trailer

meh.

yay, triangles vs smileys, best idea ever

suppi responds:

your farfetched ideas catch my eye and are very strapping to my lemon